"All inclusive"- board
During your stay with us, the following services are included in your price per night:
- Welcome Drink
- Extensive breakfast buffet
from 7:30am to 10:30am with a selection of organic and healthy products, freshly squeezed fruit juices and speciality coffees. Various egg dishes are freshly prepared at the buffet. For allergy sufferers, we offer lactose-free and gluten-free products.
- Midday buffet
from 12:00 am to 4:00pm with fresh salads, soups, warm daily dish and cakes.
- 5-course evening set menu with culinary delights and choices for all the courses; salad and starter buffet; gala dinner, culinary delights or Styrian buffet from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Vegetarian and special needs, such as gluten and lactose-free food we like to meet.
- Exclusive wine recommendation from our trained service team.
- Tea bar, juice bar and Grander water drinking fountain
- Wellness and spa area of over 1.600m²:
- large panoramic indoor pool and year-round heated outdoor infinity pool (total water area of 195m²)
- Another year round heated outdoor pool
- Sauna area
- Relaxation rooms with waterbeds, views of nature and plenty of space to relax
- spacious sun terrace
- from June 2019 NEW: family sauna, outdoor sauna, new relaxation rooms, plunge pool, etc.
- Fleecy dressing gowns, slippers and a basket with towels.
- Personal advice on the selection of your beauty treatments at the hotel reception.
- Gymnastics sessions such as aquafit, stretching, back fitness and smovey.
- Gym with strength and endurance training machines as well as table tennis.
- Hiking backpack and umbrella in the room.
- Free covered parking spaces for your car.
- Free WiFi in whole hotel and free iPad.
- Free entry to the natural swimming pool and ice rink in winter.
- NEW from June 2019: Children's and youth room with many highlights such as a "chill corner", table tennis, table football, pool table
- multifunctional room
- Charging station for e-cars and e-bikes